Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

freaking awesome!
this is the only episode i've watched so far and it has me intrigued, i like the dark twist on the pokemon universe and now i wanna see the rest of the series. thing is when i click your name to see your other flashes it only seems to go back to like ep4, where are the other ones at i wanna watch it in order so i can get the best out of the storyline.

teejay-number13 responds:

Click on the movies tab to the right of my name.

Cooking with Gandalf Cooking with Gandalf

the ending and the bit with gollum after that made me fall out of my chair!

your artwork is terrific.
your animation is solid.
your sound and dialog is spot on.
and your humor is great.

SMB GT TGA Intro SMB GT TGA Intro

all i can say is that since this is obviously SMBZ with kirby and tiff instead of sonic and shadow, you have alot to live up to.

DO
NOT
MESS
THIS
UP

this absolutely has to be ridiculously epic to satisfy the very thirsty SMBZ fans, if it isn't than it'll only make people wish it hadn't been canceled and will cause the exact opposite reaction that i'm sure your reaching for.

Gonna go ahead and score you high for the shear amount of balls you must have, consider it motivation to make this right.

TheEnd TheEnd

I want to finish this game but...

I found this game to be very interesting, i would love to finish it as it has a very deep and meaningful experience, and i find that i really like the questions and the battles as they are very thought provoking, i would even like to play through the game several times to see how many endings i could get, playing it through the first time how i really feel and hold that as my true answer and then just seeing the different possibilities unfold.

Unfortunately however, i find the platform aspect of the game to be just a meaningless filler that serves no purpose but to aggravate the players and make the game much longer than it needs to be, i only got into the 3rd level before rage quitting the game because i hate platforming with sticky controls and environments that don't work the way that they should all the time.

Pigs Can Fly Pigs Can Fly

awesome game

love it! it took me a min to figure out that my previous actions would make a difference later but once i did it was pretty smooth sailing from there. beat it with relative ease but on the later levels i found it helped for me to take it one step at a time and then redo individual potions continuing the steps one at a time and it would eventually fall into place.

for anyone thinking its bugged because it resets the puzzle after you click off the potion, and feel like you should blam this piece after being stuck like on level two, click the other potion after it resets (gasp) little patience goes a long way with these types of games.

Blue Knight - Blue Knight -

several things just plain wrong

first thing, why did i have to find a gun? if i was sent there to eleminate all the threats there then why wouldnt i already have a gun? what do the guys who sent me there expect me to do? jump on them like mario (which BTW doesnt work and it should)
so my guy cant swim at all? he's supossed to be trained for survival and stuff and he cant even swim? i understand he's probobly wearing a space suit but still.. and he cant hold his breath for a little while so he dies instantly when he comes in contact with it? whats the water made out of, acid? if that was the case then it should kill you instantly when you touch it at knee deep too, sence he apperantly is related to the wicked which of oz and melts when he gets wet.
ok so i found a diving suit, makes sence that it would allow you to breath underwater, but once agian, he wouldnt be sent there with one? what about his space suit? its ment to keep air in his helmet in SPACE i would assume he could use that while he's underwater, sence thats the only explaination as to why he wouldnt be able to swim at all to begin with. and have you seen how they train our astronauts? they train them underwater, and they float, they would be able to swim.
nothing you do in this game makes any kind of logical sence whatsoever!

only thing i can say good about this game is that it technically works and i didnt find any glitches. so at least the programing is solid so you get some points for that.

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

glad to see it here

i actually have this wallpaper saved in my files, its awesome looking on my 37" 1080p tv/monitor.
very well done work of art.